Another newbie in PA

smuckerpud

Feb 6, 2014
eastern PA
2014-02-06 16.20.49.png
2014-02-06 16.22.11.png
2014-02-06 16.23.23.png
And yes, another newbie from eastern pa. Anyone know aFREE site that I can check the vin to see if it's titled or not? Do far I have about $-125 into it(not a typo) and want to keep it to a minimum. Basically looking for the cheapest/most reliable ways to do upgrades. Currently have the motor apart to get a fresh crank and top end. Which will bring my total to about $25. Any other suggestions on widening tips and maybe more reliable brake upgrades? Not sure what year it is yet. I believe it's ppre-03 cause it has drum fronts. Yet has rear disk. Maybe some one can tell from the pics.I know it has the Toomey B1 exhaust kit(even the air filter).let me know of any tips info anyone has that could help.No matter how sarcastic. Hah. Thanx people

Welcome! Heres a way to find the year of your Blaster. Check for the 10th Letter or Number on your VIN.
J: 1988

K: 1989

L: 1990

M: 1991

N: 1992

P: 1993

R: 1994

S: 1995

T: 1996

V: 1997

W: 1998

X: 1999

Y: 2000

1: 2001

2: 2002

3: 2003

4: 2004

5: 2005

6: 2006

Welcome to the forum.
You can flip the front tires to widen the front. Wheel spacers or a banshee axle is the cheapest way to widen the rear.

Thanx for the help so far. According to that, it's an 02. Not to shabby. Thanx again. I'll try the front wheels. Any other parts/mods needed to put the Shee axle in?

ah ok, i've been there plenty of times, is there even anywhere to ride local to there? last i remember it was really populated
not really anywhere local. I have a few friends that live close and have a lot of land. But I mainly go to treverton or saint Clair. Or the reading anthracite

well pm me whenever you head to trevorton, ill meet you there, i only live two blocks from coal hill. i can watch the banshee's going up from my window lmao

Welcome to BF from trevorton PA. Let me know when you come down this way. And kevinsranger i live at coal hill...lol Im back in the Mobile park.

Welcome to BF from trevorton PA. Let me know when you come down this way. And kevinsranger i live at coal hill...lol Im back in the Mobile park.

oh man your right in it then lol. we will be digging the quads out of the shed in march, too cold for me to ride, lol i know im a pu$$y

i live right across from the bowery on market street

yeah me too...i havent even had it out since winter started. but than again i have no copression. Ordering a new top end tomorrow. TAXES baby.

yeah me too...i havent even had it out since winter started. but than again i have no copression. Ordering a new top end tomorrow. TAXES baby.

still waiting to get mine back.

if you need a hand or any tool let me know, i have a leakdown tester and compression tester and every other tool imaginable