another blaster, another problem =(

if you are getting a good spark I would try a little starting fluid and see if it will at least fire. As for you cleaning the carb did you make sure all the passages were clear? At start up I think the low speed and and/or pilot jet passages are important because there isn't alot of air flowing thru the carb yet and it can't pick up a good air/fuel mixture if it's clogged.

So if you do have a GOOD spark and it will run for a few seconds on starting fluid then you know the problem is in the carb. ONly spray like one second of starting fluid, too much can blow up your motor.

If these things don't help PM me and I'll try and help more, I know feel your pain bro, been there....

All wires connected? I had a issue once ended up being the wire for the run switch was burnt in half .. Go over your wires real good. Also Make sure your running some good 93 octane and 32/1 for best results . Does it sound like it wants to start?

All wires connected? I had a issue once ended up being the wire for the run switch was burnt in half .. Go over your wires real good. Also Make sure your running some good 93 octane and 32/1 for best results . Does it sound like it wants to start?

im gonna start checking over all the wires today. it WAS trying to start till i got it home now it isnt at all. i am running 93 too.

ok i got it running finally.. i think it was the throttle beacuse i changed that and it starts. it idles like complete sh*t. if you turn the idle up anymore it just revs to the sky. and the thing only has power when it wants to! one problem after another.. i got a #280 main in it, it has stock head pipe and a piece of poo DG silencer. still has airbox lid on tho.. should it? and i also have the air screw between 1 and a half and 2.

dont have anything to do with the idle, but that main is too rich for stock pipe and lid on, is the tors removed???

Any luck bro, i am having the same issue, only starts on mixed fuel in the plug hole, but wont idle, revs good but as soon as you let off it dies and wont start again, its getting good gas to the carb, but the plug is dry.... Reeds are brand new and so is plug, spark is great etc etc.....

Im gonna go down on my main and see what happens, shouldnt effect idle or starting though?

check for air leaks, spray some starting fluid around the intake and base gasket and if it changes then you know where the leak is..
i also recommend getting a CORRECT compression tester and not your damn finger...

check for air leaks, spray some starting fluid around the intake and base gasket and if it changes then you know where the leak is..
i also recommend getting a CORRECT compression tester and not your damn finger...

yeah i sprayed it all over the whole thing it didnt bog at all. bubbled a tiny bit on the head gasket thats it. and i am gonna get a compression tester soon, im jst broke now that i bought this new pile

Do a leakdown and compression test. Check your keyway on the flywheel, put in a new, properly gapped plug. You're just guessing at this point without doing some proper diagnostic checks.

So my kick ass uncle ordered me a complete gasket set yesterday. It will be at the shop tuesday then were gonna do leakdown test on the new motor, and then take the new top end from the old motor and get this beast back on the trails hopefully mid spring!!! I'm so excited I can't sleep at night lmao =D=D