Another Banshee Top Speed Run!!!!!

one of the guys here ran his shee on the 1/8 mile at the local drag strip outlaws drags (when the track is open to the public that's what it's called like when I am allowed to run my truck down the full 1/4 mile) and did a 13.? @ 100+mph with just pipes, taller gearing and 20" rear tires and something else minor not porting or anything. my buddy also did a mid 15 at 86ish mph on his lightly modded 85 or 86 lt250r FMF pipe, 35mm carb and maybe porting forget but that bike was a plug compared to the shee lol, they still got all the time slips to back up the numbers.

I suggest doing your top speed runs like that in a more official way. usually there is an ambulance standing by, IF sh*t were to go wrong you'd have a much better chance on asphalt with the emt's standing by imo, plus you'll know officially, exactly how fast you're going and so will everyone else ;)

one of the guys here ran his shee on the 1/8 mile at the local drag strip outlaws drags (when the track is open to the public that's what it's called like when I am allowed to run my truck down the full 1/4 mile) and did a 13.? @ 100+mph with just pipes, taller gearing and 20" rear tires and something else minor not porting or anything. my buddy also did a mid 15 at 86ish mph on his lightly modded 85 or 86 lt250r FMF pipe, 35mm carb and maybe porting forget but that bike was a plug compared to the shee lol, they still got all the time slips to back up the numbers.

I suggest doing your top speed runs like that in a more official way. usually there is an ambulance standing by, IF sh*t were to go wrong you'd have a much better chance on asphalt with the emt's standing by imo, plus you'll know officially, exactly how fast you're going and so will everyone else ;)

I'm a paramedic, so im more than aware of the risks... I appreciate you looking out though bro...

Bad ass run, Im sure this wasnt yur 1st trip down this trail and hav done it many times so kudos on the nice vid,

Many Many times down the trail. I always do several slow passes to make sure no one is parked in any of the driveways.... Plenty of room to do a pass without risk of hurting others.

I:I sweeeeeeeeeet sound ....... just the way i like it 6th gear W.O.T. I:I

Me too :)