and the modding has begun

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
yesterday when i bought it....

0413111144.jpg

got my temps and registerd it this morning....

and how it sits as of 10 minutes ago!!!!!

IMG00872-20110415-1640.jpg

that actually looks a hell of alot sportier, for what little ya did, i'd lose those stock tailights and turn signals next, maybe some "inexpensive" led styles from ebay,
oh wait, you work where they have some

that actually looks a hell of alot sportier, for what little ya did, i'd lose those stock tailights and turn signals next, maybe some "inexpensive" led styles from ebay,
oh wait, you work where they have some

exactly... i plan on redoing all the lights except for the headlight.. i gotta remunt some stuff, and shorten the rear fender yet, and just did some readin i gotta get a new battery, thats why its kinda choppy the old hondas are sensitive to weak/dead batterya and it will effect how they run so waiting on the wife grrrr

exactly... i plan on redoing all the lights except for the headlight.. i gotta remunt some stuff, and shorten the rear fender yet, and just did some readin i gotta get a new battery, thats why its kinda choppy the old hondas are sensitive to weak/dead batterya and it will effect how they run so waiting on the wife grrrr

Most motorcycles need a good battery to run right, dont buy a cheap battery either. Get a good quality battery for best performance.

ended up buyin a duralast wet battery from work... atlest for now tell ican order a good battery, all the 'dry cells' we had were to big, i got it filed and on the charger now, new plugs in, gotta take the battery off the charger at 1230 am lol... if its not raining tommrow morning im running the bike to work... but i think it will be raining

very nice, I dig it with the black. funny that you took off the stock paint that was in great condition and rather have the bike black (with what is that rattle can paint?) I suppose it's not in collectible condition anyway. but still, nice bike :D

with all the little cheap mods you have lined up, it's sure to look pretty sharp when it's done! I wish I could score something like that!

i have a blackberry and yes i need to clean the lens, phone takes great pictures outside in good lighting though

and its not really a collectable bike, there starter bikes, if it was a 'hawk' that would be a diff story

250 4 stroke, sounded like a starter bike. but for the money, hell even for more than that, I'd buy one like it!

I was just messin with ya, I had a blackberry, it had a dirty lens alot too, pix came out like they were takin in fog kinda lol