and another one bites the dust...

barker14

Apr 9, 2010
Nova Scotia Canada!
I decided a couple of weeks to put the blaster up for sale to get something a little bit bigger.. well today I got a phone call and 45 mins later the blaster was leaving on the back of its new owners truck while I was left in the driveway counting Sir Robert L. Borden's (Canadian $100 bills, doesn't sound as cool as counting Benjamins... oh well) .... so I went directly to kijiji and searched for banshees! I have always loved shees and I was very pleased with the blaster so I figured I might as well get another Yamaha 2 stroke!

anyways... just wanted to say thank you for all the info and help over the past few months. This site is a wealth of knowledge and everything you could possibly need to know about blasters is right here. The members on this site are probably the nicest bunch of people on the internet, not very much drama and barely any trolls or numptys wasting everyone's time, just people willing to answer any questions you have and have a laugh every now and then.
so again, to everyone on here who has helped me out, whether they know it or not.
Thanks!