an old vid with human helmet cam

Nice trails dude.But in Northern Pa probably around super noob there are some bad ass trail systems, you need to check them out, One is named the bloody skillet and there is an actual track on it.

damn freak your one lucky guy. those trails remind me of a place we used to ride on Oahu, love ridin trails like that man I miss it. I gota finish my blaster already damn!

Nice trails dude.But in Northern Pa probably around super noob there are some bad ass trail systems, you need to check them out, One is named the bloody skillet and there is an actual track on it.

ill have to see if noober knows about where it is......thanx bro
damn freak your one lucky guy. those trails remind me of a place we used to ride on Oahu, love ridin trails like that man I miss it. I gota finish my blaster already damn!

yea it is pretty cool around here.........gets old quick tho lol

we should have a small north jersey ride one day if its cool with you. even if we don't ride it would be cool to meet up and put some faces with screen names. freek, if i remember right in another thread you said you live by mountain creek and i drive passed there everyday for work. one time i was workin over but the golf resort there ledgends or whatever and i could hear a two stroke gettin nasty. that was probably the end of last summer about. oh yeah that was a cool video, got a little side tracked haha

we should have a small north jersey ride one day if its cool with you. even if we don't ride it would be cool to meet up and put some faces with screen names. freek, if i remember right in another thread you said you live by mountain creek and i drive passed there everyday for work. one time i was workin over but the golf resort there ledgends or whatever and i could hear a two stroke gettin nasty. that was probably the end of last summer about. oh yeah that was a cool video, got a little side tracked haha

yuppers dude, people ride around ledgends all the time....i can get there from my house