am i going mad???

dirtyblaster

Mar 26, 2007
i am having thoughts about selling my blaster. i'm not sure if i should because of the time and money i have put into it. but my mind keeps on saying to get a 400 or soemthing............... i know this is a blaster forum but i wanted to hear ur opinions about it. maybe i have summer fever since i'm out of school or soemthing....

dirty look above and look at ur signature would u really want to trade tht beutiful blaster for a 400 at the time

yeah man don't sell it your blaster should cane a 400 anyway i would only sell it for a 250r, banshee or a 450 unless the 400 is super tight and has been lucked after well

ummm its up to you mate 450s are really nice they have great power and the suspension is in a different world compared to the blasters but after all the time and money you have put into you blaster not to mention the memories could you really sell it thats why i still have my first quad its a pile of crap and i hardly ever go on it apart from just a slow ride around its unreliable and slow but i had some great times on it and because of that i can't sell it

^well said man, an dirty, with those mods u got, u should be rubbing tires with those 450s. i think if u redo ur suspension and get rid of the sh*tty stock shocks, u just might have a change of thought

mmm my opinion is since its summer find ya a BS job and just pickup a cheap banshee,,,, i just picked up a shee for $500 and had it runnin the next day like a champ for no additional cash... just what I would "did" do.\
dont know how much messin youv done with the big thumpers but if you ask me the shee is where the action is.

i have both a 400ex and a blaster. while the fun factor of the blaster takes the cake, its still no match for the 400ex in any way. the 400 has TONS more power, a cadallac like ride, and gobs of low end grunt. it beats the blaster in any type of race i wanna put them in. plus the size difference makes it much more convienant for riding a passenger or tearing up teh trails. its wider so its less tipsy and turns just as well in a tight situation. i can jump higher and further on the 400 in any gear vs the blaster. i can climb big hills with the RPM in normal operating range and not have to worry about being in a gear too high.

My blaster has just about every bolt on mod i can put on without the 240 kit. even if i had the 240 kit on it, i still wouldnt like it over my 400.

the only thing the blaster has is its spunk and fun factor that comes along with a 2-stroke. when im on the short tight areas i prefer the blaster for its compact size and instant RPM.

this is why i have the 2 most popular ATV's out there. when one isnt doign it for me, i get on the other and have fun.

Oh... and mind you I got my blaster brand new and it will be here in 8 more years and 8 more after that =) my blaster has outlasted.. 2 shee's a kx 250 a sandrail"forsale"> a crotch rocket 2 camaro's a lifted truck a lifted jeep its moved with me its waited for me while i was """away""" =/ .... anywho if thats yur first quad i think you will end up really kickin yurself in the ass if you did it...

i would consider a 450 any day. just for a all around more suitable quad these days, but i wouldnt even consider selling your blaster! just think, one of these days when their like the 250x is now...you'll be one of the few to have one!!! the best thing i ever did was keep my 92 250x..cause just think of how few of them you see now? but a blaster will be more popular when its that age cause its a 2- stroke!!!

well i decided to keep it! this is not my first quad but its the qad that i've spent the most money and time into so ur right i would end up kicking my self in the ass if i sold it