All of you running FMF pipes

Oliviasdad

Jul 2, 2009
N.C.
what silencer are you running? i just bought a fmf gold series pipe today and was wondering what silencer i should run with it? my blaster is all stock as of now and i mainly trail ride but do a little track riding on a small homemade track. so what would you suggest as far as the type silencer i should run?

it doesnt matter, fmf pro circuit, f7, just about any silencer will work...just get anything after market,,,, even if its DG, the silencer isnt going to change the power, just tweak the sound a little bit

Oh i forgot i bought this fmf because it is in nice shape & only cost me $25. i couldnt afford a $300 pipe right now.

ok here is a pic. its not brand new but hey for $25 its not bad at all.

l_a2816611b66c461fb10b5ea2642f56e7.jpg

l_4445f11460214bb691bbf51cdc6321f9.jpg

so how will this pipe mount up to the motor? it didnt come with a flange to bolt up to and where do i find a spring for it? the guy i got it from said that i could use my my old flange. but how will it come off the old pipe cause its made on it?

not bad at all for 25 bucks.........now just get the powercore2 silencer and should be good to go,......IMO dont mix and match pipes and silencers.......its like putting on 1 black sock and 1 white sock lol

ok here is a pic. its not brand new but hey for $25 its not bad at all.

l_a2816611b66c461fb10b5ea2642f56e7.jpg

l_4445f11460214bb691bbf51cdc6321f9.jpg

so how will this pipe mount up to the motor? it didnt come with a flange to bolt up to and where do i find a spring for it? the guy i got it from said that i could use my my old flange. but how will it come off the old pipe cause its made on it?

pittboss told me the same thing im like how the hell do i get thet off and use it but anyway u have to buy another flange

The power core 2 is nice sounding and will fit up to that pipe. The only thing I would worry about is if you ride any public trails that may require a spark arrestor the powercore 2 does not have one. However the turbine core does, and I believe it is a direct fit also.