Air in fuel line. Driving me nuts!

Oh4Blaster

Dec 21, 2017
Hey guys I can’t seem to find out where these air bubbles are coming from causing my blaster to run like a pack of dog turds. I’ve sat there purging the line and used a 1/4 tank in the process. Cleared the line up so I thought, took the bike for a ride and it was good for about 5 minutes and then back to running like sh*t. Brought it back to my house and noticed more air bubbles :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
This all happened after I had my quad standing up while I washed it. I put it down and managed to suck up water and then it puffed a cloud of smoke and died. Still starts up and idles fine, but gets these air bubbles in the line causing it to run bad. Since then I’ve cleaned the air filter, carb a million times, and put a new b8es and cleared the line so I was thinking. I can’t figure out where they are coming from.
I’ve noticed when I was cleaning my tank getting ready for a fresh mix that my petcock doesn’t have any gaskets and its hard to turn. I’ve also cleaned that and the screens.
Mods are full tors delete, 280 main, needle in the middle, fmf full exhaust, pre mix 32:1, and no air box lid.
The only logical ideas I can have are a damaged float or a damaged petcock. The gas cap vent is clean too. Guys help me get back out and ride, I’ve burned two of the nicest days and missed out on two big rides because of 2stroke demons :mad: need anymore info feel free to ask.