ahh, injection or no??? 20:1, no way???

noob what don't you agree with?

i dont like the oil injection or yamalube, except for sleds then i use yamalube. but on the snowmobiles the injection is still on where my blasty's is removed.
its the damn plastic gear thatll get you. :(

take that injections pump off. I recommend that for the first mod anyone should do on a blasty, that way you know for sure that its mixed right, extra security, i have seen too many blaster blow up because of those shotty pumps. I run 110 octane, with klotz at 40:1 and it still smokes pretty good.

I use 110 octane and Bel Ray Mc-1 at 40:1 and it smokes real too!!

blaster boy, get rid of both of those, the 110 octane you don't need and MC1 is dirty oil try 93 octane it will run better

blaster boy, get rid of both of those, the 110 octane you don't need and MC1 is dirty oil try 93 octane it will run better

i have to agree with gonzo here 110 octane in a blaster with your mods is to much octane go down to 93 at least

most blasters should run 93. that oil injection is crap. plastic gear, plus at high rpms it cant keep up and wont pump enough oil. premix your own gas. i run amsoil in everything, oil is preference, idc what anybody says. people use what they like. i myself prefer synthetics, and amsoil is my choice, for all fluids.

you dont need the block off kit either. render the pump useless, and leave it. remove the tank and lines, remove the pump, take out the gear and drive shaft. install pump with new gasket. pump wont work, it is now a block off plate. saves you money, does the same damn thing.

dont rely on that oil injector system. its junk. its there cuz blasters are an entry level quad, and its easier to use than having to premix. a selling point. a more advanced rider/owner would do what every other 2 stroker does......mix his gas.

most blasters should run 93. that oil injection is crap. plastic gear, plus at high rpms it cant keep up and wont pump enough oil. premix your own gas. i run amsoil in everything, oil is preference, idc what anybody says. people use what they like. i myself prefer synthetics, and amsoil is my choice, for all fluids.

you dont need the block off kit either. render the pump useless, and leave it. remove the tank and lines, remove the pump, take out the gear and drive shaft. install pump with new gasket. pump wont work, it is now a block off plate. saves you money, does the same damn thing.

dont rely on that oil injector system. its junk. its there cuz blasters are an entry level quad, and its easier to use than having to premix. a selling point. a more advanced rider/owner would do what every other 2 stroker does......mix his gas.

I:I very well put......

thanks. i know what its like..been through it b4. just trying to help fellow riders/blaster owners.

WOW, i opened a can of worms with that question! i appreciate everybodys feedback. and yes, i use yamalube r in my 250r premix, and now have the injector off on the blaster, and am using the same mix in the blaster.
thanx everybody

Is 50:1 bad if it still smokes some or should I stay with 32:1 I hear of people running 50:1 so when my buddy and me go rid we mix at a 50:1 what seemed like a happy med for our wheelers my blaster and his ktm 250

Is 50:1 bad if it still smokes some or should I stay with 32:1 I hear of people running 50:1 so when my buddy and me go rid we mix at a 50:1 what seemed like a happy med for our wheelers my blaster and his ktm 250

it depends on your oil... I think that Amsoil is the only one that recommends that ratio for a small air cooled engine. I personally will never run my Blaster that lean on oil as oil is cheap a top-end rebuild is not. currently I am running 32:1 with klotz supertechniplate and I am thinking about going to 24:1 when I get my big bore stroker built. anyways if your oil and ratio is working for you then go ahead and stay with it.