maier black race hood 55+ shipping
keihn pe 28mm carb sold to wwholden
fullstock exhaust
k&n air filter with outerwears for 35mm keihn carbs 40+shipping
alot of stock blaster parts let me know what you need
any aftermarket parts u want i probably have
Still have lots of parts

Last edited:
there must be something that you want really bad.

eleventy billion threads later...

may as well ask. do you have a stock gas tank or black tank cover in good shape?

yes i have a black tank cover in super shape and i locked my other threads i didnt need to make them i made them before this so maybe someone can get rid of them completly and i want that red hood off maier soooooooooooooooooooooooo badly

pics of the tank cover please.

might as well post pics of the other stuff too. for sale threads are useless w/o pictures of said items.

How much for just the front wheels? May be interested in them with the tires for the right price but probably just wheels since I want some 18-19" fronts not some huge clunker balloons. Also possibly the black race hood. Let me know. Thanks.

seems like more and more people are going back to the old ways of no pics and " make me a offer B.S." marketplace rules state, prices and pics!!

I call bs on everything listed till we see pics. But then they also could just be found on the Internet. Possibly just a hair sized chance.

why??? speedemon17 is a pretty cool guy and very trustable, quite a few guys here know him and know he isn't bs'ing us, so don't post sh*t like this saying that he's bsing us,idk what the hell the rest of the post even meant, but dude, if you don't wanna buy anything from speeddemon GTFO of the thread and don't make stupid comments

Reactions: speedemon17