Affordable way to widen and stretch 03' blaster

I want to see pics of the Banshee Swingarm on the Blaster , cause I have my doubts about that. a +4 swinger from The Swingarm Shop is a great investment , they build a solid unit. a set of round stud type wheel spacers out back is 30 bucks , far cheaper than having to fit a shee axle on the blaster. and if you are just doing general trail riding , out for fun etc. get a Diamond J kit , BUT buy 1 piece extended tie rods , using a tie rod extension is a weak link. Why not save your dough for a set of ASR A-Arms though? That along with a +4 swinger will make you a very happy rider.
. I will just start another thread with pics so we don't jack this poor guys thread.

Also, whats an effective way to protect the disc breaks from being bent/smashed, since I know they will protrude outside of the wheel once the spacers are on the front?

the solution is located on the right side of the handle bar, it's this little lever that when pressed far enuf produces a great veiw of the sky and keeps your front tires (discs) from contacting any harmful obstacles I:II:II:I

Extended swinger will make you very happy and some spacers but if you plan on motor work extended swinger is a must

the banshee axle should fit right in. the only mod you'd have to make would be if u had old brake on it. only mod needed. if you have the new brake your fine,slip er in and go!