Aeon cobra Revo 2 100cc quad

uhmm lemme google that....for myself lol

okay, it's a 2 stroke which i did not know. i would start out by looking for a nice exhaust system, air filter, and correct jetting. as for further mods, i am not positive if there is any room to improve the stock porting being that i know nothing about it.

In addition to what has already been stated and if it is the automatic you can change the roller weights, torsion springs and front shoe springs. That is a nice upgrade. It does not improve power but it helps put that power to the ground in a hurry.

Been told a pm tuning pipe is best and how hard is it to swap the weights and springs is this same as doing the variators

Gsi-mark, not sure about the pm pipe. We are using a pro shark pipe w/ good results. The “shoe spring” are located in the variator and the torsion spring goes behind that, both are rated by RPM’s. The roller weights go in the front clutch. Overall not a hard job but you will need an impact wrench (easer) and make sure that the belt seats all the way in on the front and back.
In theory shaving the head helps. But first you should look around on here to learn about squish clearance before sending the head to a machine shop.

Gsi-mark, not sure about the pm pipe. We are using a pro shark pipe w/ good results. The “shoe spring” are located in the variator and the torsion spring goes behind that, both are rated by RPM’s. The roller weights go in the front clutch. Overall not a hard job but you will need an impact wrench (easer) and make sure that the belt seats all the way in on the front and back.
In theory shaving the head helps. But first you should look around on here to learn about squish clearance before sending the head to a machine shop.

U using a pro shark pipe on a aeon Revo 2 if spo does it fit straight on no mods also which pro shark pipe is it cheers

We run a Kasea 90 and a DRR 90, both have the Aeon 2 stork 90cc. We use the Pro Shark pipes on both as well. I don’t know much about the Cobra 100 but assume not much different other than maybe a slightly bigger bore and maybe a few mm longer crank. I do know the Cobra makes a bad ass race ready mini.
Check this site out you may find something you are looking for.
Shop Hetrick ATV Racing - ATV Motocross Dirttrack Cross Country MX XC TT Hetrick ATV Racing Store
Hi wot about reed valve and a cdi and a air filter wot main jet would I need for a polini air filter etc

The “shoe spring” are located in the variator and the torsion spring goes behind that, both are rated by RPM’s. The roller weights go in the front clutch.

U have a few things mixed up. the shoe springs are in the clutch and the roller weights are in the variator :D U are correct for more power the first thing is to build and tune the cvt.

We use carbon fiber reeds w/ the stock cage. V-force makes one for the 90cc. I have a Uni pod w/ outerware on both. Jetting on the 24mm PWK is 130 main and I think a 50 pilot.

We're do I start with the rollers etc can I fit these with std exhaust as I'm waiting for it to come

Just bought hetrick gen 2 pipe race cdi carbon reeds 4 gram rollers and different clutch springs and polini filter and bigger jets see how it goes with these fitted