Adding Battery?

search the DIY section, i beleve your best bet it to get ahigher wattage stator and have them float the ground, put a small battery in the 'battery box' under the seat, and run wiring for it, phragle ran hid lights on his blaster.. i think it was titled something fire power

rewound stator, floated ground, added rectifier and battery, european cibie super oscar rally lights converted to hid. got everything I needed from baja designs.

Attachments

• f62f0a5b.jpg
    f62f0a5b.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 529
rewound stator, floated ground, added rectifier and battery, european cibie super oscar rally lights converted to hid. got everything I needed from baja designs.

I was told that after you rewind the thing you have to bake it. but that was from a guy that rebuilds alts. for cars/trucks. and im stupid.... what is floating a ground? i prob know but in different words. lol

the lighting coil... one end of the winding goes up the wiring harness, the other end ground to the stator plate. floating the ground means disconecting the wire that grounds to the plate and extending it up the harness, the both wires connect to the rectifier.