ADD a Project Section?

good point, its just that, say a member is doing a full rebuild, he sarts a thread in the "full rebuild" thread, does he then start another thread in the "suspension" sub forum about what kind of shocks hes going to use on his rebuild. then say hes putting a 240 kit on, does he start another thread in the "engine" sub forum about a port job on the kit? im just kinda confused on it abit, wouldnt u kinda want a entire rebuild on 1 bike to stay all together in 1 thread?
also i was thinking, what if in the rebuild thread u could use the mods form,( the same as the BOTM contest) as a list of what was done, before and after the rebuild, idk just a thought

I think freek might be on to something. Having all those sections may get a little confusing. I wouldnt wanna have to make 3 diff threads just cuz I did motor work, got new shocks, and am doing a full rebuild at the same time.
Im doing a full rebuild right now and now that I think about it I dont wanna have to start another thread about each aspect of the bike.
But then again if your not doing a full rebuild and just adding new shocks or a-arms your gonna need a sub-forum to put it in. Since just installing new shocks wouldnt go in any of the 3 sub-forums freek listed. Heres 2 lists that I think will work. I did little descriptons. I hope there what you wanted cbaber.

List # One
-Full Rebuilds (Taking a bike and tearing it down and redoing the whole thing)
-Engine Mods and Swaps (Any project with the motor involved)?
-Custom Fabbed Parts (Parts your or someone has made that is not buyable)
-New Parts Youve Added (Any misc. parts your getting for the Blasty)

List # 2
-Full Rebuilds
-Suspension (new susp parts you got coming and wanna talk about and show)
-Body work (New plastics you wanna show...)
-Custom Fabbing
-Engine Mods and Swaps

This could also lead to alot of How-To's and Step by Steps. Since alot of people have never done this stuff and will prob have no idea how to do it.

Helps one thing, but this section were adding is more towards just following peoples projects and getting ideas and all that good stuff. the other section with suspention and body and such, we'll leave that for help.

I think freek might be on to something. Having all those sections may get a little confusing. I wouldnt wanna have to make 3 diff threads just cuz I did motor work, got new shocks, and am doing a full rebuild at the same time.
Im doing a full rebuild right now and now that I think about it I dont wanna have to start another thread about each aspect of the bike.
But then again if your not doing a full rebuild and just adding new shocks or a-arms your gonna need a sub-forum to put it in. Since just installing new shocks wouldnt go in any of the 3 sub-forums freek listed. Heres 2 lists that I think will work. I did little descriptons. I hope there what you wanted cbaber.

List # One
-Full Rebuilds (Taking a bike and tearing it down and redoing the whole thing)
-Engine Mods and Swaps (Any project with the motor involved)?
-Custom Fabbed Parts (Parts your or someone has made that is not buyable)
-New Parts Youve Added (Any misc. parts your getting for the Blasty)

List # 2
-Full Rebuilds
-Custom Fabbing
-Engine Mods and Swaps

This could also lead to alot of How-To's and Step by Steps. Since alot of people have never done this stuff and will prob have no idea how to do it.

minig list #1 sounds perfect what do u think mods

Ok, lets go with this list:
-Full Rebuilds
-Custom Fabbing
-Engine Mods and Swaps

The more options available, the easier it should be to find something.

Having all those sections may get a little confusing. I wouldnt wanna have to make 3 diff threads just cuz I did motor work, got new shocks, and am doing a full rebuild at the same time.

On where to post, I guess common sense would be best. If your doing just motor work and suspension, then it would be best to split that into two different threads. If your doing maybe 3 or more mods at the same time like engine, body, suspension and/or even some fabbing, that could be considered a full rebuild and you can just make one thread about it. It wouldn't even be to devastating if you make 3-4 different threads about it explaining each procedure separately. As long as you dont include something like engine and suspension work together in the engine or suspension thread.

Ok, project section is now avaliable for posting. If there is any other changes, additions or correctiosn needed to be made let me know.