ADD a Project Section?

MINIGfather

Apr 9, 2009
I was looking around the site and didn't see a place for people to post there Project builds. I belong to a couple other forums and they a section just for this. It makes it easier for people to get ideas for there project builds and such. Plus its cool to see what people started with and where there at now. I like to see step by step stuff. So a section for people to post up pics and explain what there doin might be cool. Thats just my 2 cents. If you think its a good idea add to this post.

You can look at my thread for kind of an idea of what I'm talking about. I have pics from the day I picked it to the complete tear down. The link is below...

http://www.blasterforum.com/introductions-8/possible-03-blaster-buyer-13283/

Last edited:
sounds like a good idea, it does kinda suck searching through 8 million pgs of threads to find one, we could also mabe sticky the top rebuilds so they are always at the top of the forum pgs

HELL YEAH...I knew it was a good idea. Keep the posts going so that the mods will do this...

i like the idea i like seeing before and after pics im currently doing stuff to mine im taking pic as i go ill post them when im done

Ok, lets do it.

What section should this go under: General Chat or Yamaha Support? Or maybe an entirely new section all together?

awsome idea, but it can be made even better

Blaster Projects:
->Engine
->Suspension
->Body work
->Custom fabbing
->Engine swaps
->Full Overhauls

how would that sound? so like "yamaha blaster parts" section but Blaster Projects, with those sub sections inside? yay/nay? id be all over that section, well, i would have awhile back :D

Reactions: cbaber
^^^Yeah thats a good idea 89...It will also clean up the General Chat section as well
Thanks Cbaber for finally chiming in...

A completely new section with sub sections for the different parts of the blaster...
This list is perfect...
Blaster Projects:
->Engine
->Suspension
->Body work
->Custom fabbing
->Engine swaps
->Full Overhauls

Ok, if you could just give me a good description for each of the sections, we'll add this right away.

i like the idea of the blaster project forum, with the only sub sections being full rebuilds, engine swaps and custom fabbed parts, if u are doing a rebuild, why would u need engine, suspension, and body work sub forums, i think there would be alot of noobs posting in thw wrong sections, since there is already engine, suspension and body forums

But the current sections we have should be dedicated to direct problems and help regarding the engines, body, and suspension. We can still have those in the projects sections. As for the newbs, just got to point them in the right direction the first fe times i guess.