About porting the engine.

I really want my engine to be ported, i already try to setup a deal with a couple of you but shipping prices always stooped me from doing it. But now im gona be in USA in a couple of months for vacations I:I, and will stay in Watsonville / California, wich is a couple of hours from San Francisco...
I need to know 2 things !!

What parts of the engine i need to take... cilinder jug, piston and engine head ? anything else ?
Im running a HotRods +4mm crank -- 240cc la sleeve kit -- Vforce3 -- 38mm Keihin carb.

Who lives nearby that can have it done.I

ll be there from 20 July until 20 of August, i think thats enough time to have the job done and bring the engine back with me !

hmmmm, west coast, i'd get with oregondunes and see what he knows about out that way, and you better get sumthin set up before you get here to ensure it can get shipped, ported, and returned to you, in that time frame

You can look on line and see who's on the west coast. The only one that I know of is HJR but I'm sure there's many more out there. Alot depends on the money you want to spend. You can get a basic port or you can get set up for a stroker so you don't have to use the spacer plate if you have one. To set it up for the stroker, they will need your jug and head. You will have to deside on what type of porting to get depending on what mods you have and what your ridding style is. There's many ways you can go on porting. Your best bet is to pick a porter and talk to him on what can be done and what's it going to cost.