A quick fix

blastngo92

Jul 7, 2010
Louisiana
well with my chrome handlebar clams geting rid of the plat that held my ignition in i drilled a hole in the side of my hood to fit it and my dad gave me a thick o ring to put behind it so it wouldnt wobble when i stick it in the ignition, just thought id share

Attachments

• DSCN1932.jpg
    DSCN1932.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 225
well im not exactly in the safest neghborhood so yeh i like to keep a key, unlike my lil brothers fourtrax, all you have to do is pull it lol and i dont keep my key in it unless im riding, imma put like a tracking device on it and if its stolen i will track the down and kill them, muhahahaha

My security devices are smith and weston...lol seriously wrap a heavy duty chain arround the chain/axel and swinger and buy a lock thats what i did when i was selling my old dirtbies and was very sucessful try that

My security devices are smith and weston...lol seriously wrap a heavy duty chain arround the chain/axel and swinger and buy a lock thats what i did when i was selling my old dirtbies and was very sucessful try that

12 guage remington dude lol yeh thats what we do lol, except we chain it to the support beam in the garrage

we have a stop sign in out side yard cause I live on the corner of 3 roads that branch off and thought about hooking another chain to that but havent had to sell anything in a while been useing craigslist lately lol I got a remington 597 semi auto .22 rifle with a coupple of 30's and a few 10's lol that'll make em think twice but I never left out over night.