a question for the snowmobilers. skidoo

Aug 19, 2013
near grand praie alberta
hey guys, i recently called 2 skidoo dealerships in 2 different places about my 1999 mxz 700, they both told me the same thing, to sell it and make it someone elses problem because they dont make some parts for it and it would cost more to fix then its worth, my father baught this for me so i dont want to get rid of it.

so my question is, is there a place or perhaps someone on this forum that i can send my engine and clutches and get them rebuilt? thanks in advance and i look forward to any responces i get.

My dad told me this this spring i think, when we stopped at a quad/snowmobile place.

He had a ski-doo (unsure year) and the clutch or something in the motor was going out. He was told that it would probably be cheaper to buy a new sled than fix it. The dealerships cant do anything with them, they have to send them directly to the manufacture and get it fix there.

My dad told me this this spring i think, when we stopped at a quad/snowmobile place.

He had a ski-doo (unsure year) and the clutch or something in the motor was going out. He was told that it would probably be cheaper to buy a new sled than fix it. The dealerships cant do anything with them, they have to send them directly to the manufacture and get it fix there.

the stupidity of the snowmobile industry makes me so mad X(

give ken a call tomorrow or monday and see if he knows anything about the availablity of ski-doo parts.
as for the work itself, you won't find better service or craftsmanship.

kenoconnorracing.com
contact info

My friend who owns a shop works on alot of jet ski's there. Dont know if any of those parts are swap-able to a sled. I can get you the shops Number and hours if you want.