A little extreme force by the police?

Seemed fine to me. Guy wouldn't stop, so take him out. Didn't even seem like the cop was trying to hit him directly more so than he was trying to pin him in but hit him. Either way, the dude reaped what he sowed.

Seemed fine to me. Guy wouldn't stop, so take him out. Didn't even seem like the cop was trying to hit him directly more so than he was trying to pin him in but hit him. Either way, the dude reaped what he sowed.

What if it was a pedal bike,are they allowed to hit him also??
Didn't look like he was much of a threat at all.He is an idiot for sure but what they did was a little excessive.They had him pinned in at that point anyway so why smash into him.Typical billy bad asses with a badge.

Fuk them coppers, a little excessive, that thing looked like it was moving two mph. They shouldve tazed him out the window of the cop car......lol

Fuk them coppers, a little excessive, that thing looked like it was moving two mph. They shouldve tazed him out the window of the cop car......lol

if they did that the end result would have been the same lol

Like was said, a roadblock would have stopped him.

But I'm still wondering, how the hell did he end up on a 4 lane highway?

What if it was a pedal bike,are they allowed to hit him also??
Didn't look like he was much of a threat at all.He is an idiot for sure but what they did was a little excessive.They had him pinned in at that point anyway so why smash into him.Typical billy bad asses with a badge.

Sure why not? Badass or not........the dude was evading arrest.....reaped what he sowed just like I said just like I said.

Last edited:
there are alot of mitigating circumstances with this,,first off we dont know what he is wanted for, second officers are supposed to use appropriate force for every circumstance there fore they will not do anything to jeopardize the case or their job,,these dash cams are viewed by internal affairs, the prosecutors and the defense attorneys,,i see no excessive force since none of these officers were charged ..for all we know the guy just got of from his job at the steel mill smoked some meth shot his wife raped his kid shot at some cops and hopped on his neighbors quad....so there now him getting pinched into a guard rail doesn't seem so bad anymore

FUK them pigs and theyre cruisers! IDK what had happened they used deadly weapons when safer methods ie road block were warranted he wasnt even going fast! I didnt see a weapon so they shouldnt use them. just because u dont want to stop for the cops doesnt meen they have the right to end ur life unless at THAT TIME u pose an emenent danger to them or the public. YOU CAN SMOKLE METH SHOOT UR WIFE ANDS RAPE THE NEIGHBORS CHICKENS AND THEY STILL CANT PLAY JUDGE AND JURY TO END UR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUK them pigs and theyre cruisers! IDK what had happened they used deadly weapons when safer methods ie road block were warranted he wasnt even going fast! I didnt see a weapon so they shouldnt use them. just because u dont want to stop for the cops doesnt meen they have the right to end ur life unless at THAT TIME u pose an emenent danger to them or the public. YOU CAN SMOKLE METH SHOOT UR WIFE ANDS RAPE THE NEIGHBORS CHICKENS AND THEY STILL CANT PLAY JUDGE AND JURY TO END UR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well he is illegally on a public roadway where other bystanders are. A roadblock does little to nothing when the person is on an ATV and can just go around it. You resist arrest, be prepared to pay the consequences of your decisions at any cost.

So, I must be the only one that found that vid hilarious????

dumbass got what he deserved.....

there are alot of mitigating circumstances with this,,first off we dont know what he is wanted for, second officers are supposed to use appropriate force for every circumstance there fore they will not do anything to jeopardize the case or their job,,these dash cams are viewed by internal affairs, the prosecutors and the defense attorneys,,i see no excessive force since none of these officers were charged ..for all we know the guy just got of from his job at the steel mill smoked some meth shot his wife raped his kid shot at some cops and hopped on his neighbors quad....so there now him getting pinched into a guard rail doesn't seem so bad anymore

WOW.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Good point though. I:I

Well he is illegally on a public roadway where other bystanders are. A roadblock does little to nothing when the person is on an ATV and can just go around it. You resist arrest, be prepared to pay the consequences of your decisions at any cost.

I didnt see any bystanders? and being on a roadway illegally doesnt give anyone the right to assault another individual with out regard to their safety. Police have a code they have to follow when serving and protecting the public. A roadblock with guard rails would have been effective. Pigs think they are the law but they are supposed to abide by the laws they are enforcing. they often use badges to bully , assault and be-little the public. Even oswald was taken alive after he shot jfk. you have the right to not be killed even if u r a felon. it's up to a judge and jury to decide ur fate when a crime has been committed. I personally hate police that infringe on my rights. Recently i watched a vid from a surveillance system here in wichita where the police t-boned a guy at 90mph who was doing maybe 40mph while evading arrest. he was just a suspect and probably guilty. the cop that hit him lost his leg and the cruiser burst into flames seconds after he was pulled from his car. the guy who got hit looked to be ejected upon impact. when the police showed up the next day for a copy the pig who watched the vid begged and pleaded that it not be released to the media. last year they killed an innocent bystander chasing a suspect in the same fashion. There is a thing called discretion and should be practiced by all law enforcement. A pit maneuver on a car executed correctly is acceptable but ramming a guy on a quad off a bridge for low speed evading is excessive. I f i were to preform a citizens arrest in the same fashion i would be held liable for the resulting damages and police are no different. in my book its the same as just shooting him wich is illegal.

I didnt see any bystanders? and being on a roadway illegally doesnt give anyone the right to assault another individual with out regard to their safety. Police have a code they have to follow when serving and protecting the public. A roadblock with guard rails would have been effective. Pigs think they are the law but they are supposed to abide by the laws they are enforcing. they often use badges to bully , assault and be-little the public. Even oswald was taken alive after he shot jfk. you have the right to not be killed even if u r a felon. it's up to a judge and jury to decide ur fate when a crime has been committed. I personally hate police that infringe on my rights. Recently i watched a vid from a surveillance system here in wichita where the police t-boned a guy at 90mph who was doing maybe 40mph while evading arrest. he was just a suspect and probably guilty. the cop that hit him lost his leg and the cruiser burst into flames seconds after he was pulled from his car. the guy who got hit looked to be ejected upon impact. when the police showed up the next day for a copy the pig who watched the vid begged and pleaded that it not be released to the media. last year they killed an innocent bystander chasing a suspect in the same fashion. There is a thing called discretion and should be practiced by all law enforcement. A pit maneuver on a car executed correctly is acceptable but ramming a guy on a quad off a bridge for low speed evading is excessive. I f i were to preform a citizens arrest in the same fashion i would be held liable for the resulting damages and police are no different. in my book its the same as just shooting him wich is illegal.

You know how you solve these problems you have with the police?...........

.............don't break the law.

idk if you noticed be the guy ran into the car not the car running into him...like i said mitigating circumstances..i love how white trash get so enraged easily haha,,how about people dont do dumb crap and stay out of trouble then we have no issues