90 blaster part out - tons of aftermarket parts

myusername

Jun 9, 2010
Marysville, Ohio
All parts plus shipping unless otherwise stated

Factory 7 pipe, blue powdercoated silencer. Its dirty, but not rusted. Has a tm designworks(I believe that is the brand) billet collar. Looking for $225

ASR +3+1 ST A arms - $325

G-Force adjustable axle - $100

Works dual rates, set up for 135lb rider - $150

+3 Swingarm - $100

vForce 3 reeds - $75 shipped

2003+ Hydro brakes, could use pads and maybe rotors but its all there - $150

Tusk front bumper - $30

Custom +1.5" steering stem - $20

DG Nerf bars - $100

Awk's GSXR rear brakes - $125

New clutch cable - $10

Stock carb/tors delete. Could probably use a good cleaning since it hasnt really been ran in a while. - $20

Engine. Stock bore, custom porting by me using kens vids a couple years ago. new hot rods stock stroke crank. the whole engine was rebuilt with new bearings and seals about 4 years ago, and has maybe 75 hours or less on it. It hasnt been fired in a while, but before i get rid of the pipe and carb i'll make sure it runs. Looking for - $350 plus shipping

There are a ton more parts, but I cant think to list them all right now. I've been out of the blaster scene for a while now. I was researching for a little bit on prices on some of these items and I feel like these prices are fair. If i'm off, let me know. Any reasonable offers will be considered on any of these parts.

put my name on that front bumper, then lemme know if/when this takes place

whatta looking to get for the tires front and rear pics e-maild to me would be appreciated also do they hold air well? have good/decent tread on them? thanks Im in no hurry if you arent:)
I could always use rear tires if they hold air perfectly.

hey awk how much are front stock treads, how much are they usally?? less than $40 new if I had to guess. I gotta leak in my right front that wont go away. thanks

hey what price can you give me on front tires if they got good treads and hold air perfectly? with or without rims which ever is easiest/cheapest on both ends. to 43430 ohio

Do you have the following and can I have a price you are asking 4 them ?

ign cover, and ign / key

taillight
headlight.

Thanks

I apologize to everyone who has been trying to get ahold of me. There were some family issues with my brother leaving for the marines next week, and then I had to leave for vacation and just got settled in back home. I was trying to make it on here to call this off and get ahold of everyone before hand but just didnt have time