86 250r or 04 banshee!?

the blaster will be getting redone i think (black plastics with a cheetah prnt seat). the wifey has been wanting to come out and ride so im gonna get another bike. the blasty isnt goin anywhere, and infact a bore, hone, and P&P is soon to come on a spare head.

Last edited:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

well you know my vote...

With the $ you'll spend on the Honda you can put it into the Blaster and you'll have a better quad, if you want more quad get the BANSHEE!!!
are you high? a blaster can never be as good as a 250r. a trx250r spanks a blaster in every way.....it doesnt even compare.......

a 250r out handles a blaster anyday of the week. not to mention a blaster stock suspension is GARBAGE!!! absolutley worthless, its a bad design all together. theres a reason the 250r is the winningest quad in history. theres a reason thy were all over racetracks of all sorts. theres a reason the new 450s are modeled after it. glad to hear your blaster is beating them, but they must be doing somethinhg wrong, cuz that shouldnt happen. they ought to be feeding you roost all day long.

f*ck the shee you will get more props with the 250r, plus they are pretty rare, especially one like that. There would be no choosing if I was in your situation. 250r ALL THE WAY!!!!!

they arent as rare as you think. parts are still plentiful. and they are still competitive. the shee would be way faster. like i said before, all depends on what you want to do with it, and how you set the bike up.....

hey i know there are some blasters taht can beat some trx250r's but yeah the 250r is better in everyway, and the lt250r is the same way it is all your choice of the quad and parts availiblilty, I WOULD GET THE 250R i like them better

hmmmm it should......hold on ill fix it...

probly have to be a member maybe....i just clicked it and it worked.......

well powersportjunkies isnt working for me idk what is up i will contact 370 see if he knows what is up or if you could contact for me rockstar either way, orif you could help

well 370 is my bro...so that will be easy for me to contact him, hahaha he is a member on here too....wonder why you have so much trouble....maybe theres an issue with the site right now.....it works fine for me.....

being a try'd and true yamaha man, yeah a blaster did that to me, and since i have the only son i'm ever havin, i'd give my left nut for that shee