400ex suspension?

Racer.Z.

Dec 9, 2010
wisconsin
okay so im sending my smingarm, and an extra set of a-arms out to strokertater for a +3 swing arm and whatever he does to the a-arms..I:I i do alot of track riding, not like all out mx tracks, just smaller, downscaled home grown tracks, and a little trail ridin, you think 400ex shocks would be okay all around? i can get a full set rather cheap.. soooo let me know what you think

its gunna be better, not great, for the front shocks used works will be better. i just scored some works triple rates with remote resi's for 150 bucks, the 400 ex shock length should work, what is the length of the fronts? should be or be close to 16.25"

sounds right, i can get all 3 shocks from my buddy with an ex who is goin from stock suspension to elkas all the way around for 50bucks...

i would go for it.. the fronts are the sam length as 250r shocks and will work out great!

i will be researching the long travel swingarm today as soon as awk get here later with the stock swinger and 400ex rear shock. it will be a killer setup for a budget suspension build.

i run a 400ex rear w/ banshee fronts and its 110percent better than stock, it rides so smooth i dont even need to upgrade. jumps, whoops, rocks you name it.
as tater said id go for it