400EX Rear Shock

callmej75

Jul 12, 2009
Roanoke, VA
I bought this awhile back, but never used it. I stripped the spring some and was getting ready to sandblast it, and powder coat it, but just got a 250r shock instead. It's in excellent condition, and only has one modification to it. The bottom mount is made a little larger for a bigger pin to fit through it. I started to shine the body and rez up...but will finish it and powder coat the spring a custom color to whomever buys it. It also has the usual adjustable compression and rebound as well. I fabbed up my own swingarm with phragle's help on the knowledge he has on suspensions, and i was getting around 9" of travel in the rear with this shock. Could have gotten 10" if I messed with the shock mount some more, but that is almost double the travel of a stock Blaster shock! Asking $80 shipped...

010-3.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

014-1.jpg

Sent...sorry been working 14 hr days for 7 days a week for weeks now...took an extended lunch break to get it out. Should be there in 2 days..

thanks for the good deal.the shock looks very nice.i know you went though alot of work to pc the spring white like i wanted.