4 strokes?

why cant the 450 be "completely pimped out" big bore the works etc etc..

It would be pimped out. When I say factory built, i'm talking built with one off special factory things that only factory riders get to use and aren't offered to the public

not be off subject but im just wondering blaster99 is thats u on ur dirt bike on youtube called longest vid on u tube an ur on the high way doin wheelies...cause it looks just like it.

This thread cracks me up. Bunch of kids griping about who has what and which is faster then the other.

If 2 strokes are so superior oh great knowlegable teenagers, then why are 2 strokes being phased out? Why are they not in anything useful? (car, truck, tractor, etc)

If one of you actually think they can beat my quad in a custom guantlet race I will pay for all your fuel costs if you win. Their will be different categories. Drag race, MX, endurance, trails, etc to whatever you want. I will blow you out of the water with my 4 stroke. And no crying to mom that I have 600cc to your little 200cc 2 puker. You think your blaster is bad bring it. My blaster is bigger and badder.

Now how about we stop all the who's better then who jibberish unless you want to run with one of the big dogs on this forum. My blaster may not be stock, but its still a blaster, heavily modified or not.