4 Cylinders with Heads For Sale

wwholden

Nov 17, 2011
Dayton, Ohio
I have four top ends for sale. Includes the cylinder and head. Three need bored and one should just need a hone. I can get more pics of a cylinder if you are interested in one.
d7c1eefd.jpg

We will go from left to right in the pic above. The first cylinder has some light scaring and looks to be a 68mm. I think you should be able to squeeze a 68.25 since the scaring is light. May even clean up in a hone. Doesn't have exhaust studs. They have been drilled out and are using large bolts which will be included. $30 shipped.
a5ba66d9.jpg

ddb9a206.jpg

Second cylinder has some scoring. I tried to get he worst spot in the pic. Looks to be a 67.5mm bore. $40 shipped.
5a82b795.jpg

02db98f6.jpg

Third cylinder doesn't have any scoring but has some surface rust near the bottom. The rust is light and should clean up with a hone. Looks to be a 67mm or .40 over. $45 shipped
e167e621.jpg

dbbe0dd5.jpg

Last cylinder is a 68mm bore. Ligth scoring in this one also. Should be able to squeeze a 68.25 bore out of it. $35 shipped
b6c71c74.jpg

03da773f.jpg

I don't get paid until this Friday, but if you've still got one of the worn-out 68mm cylinders/heads left (doesn't matter which one), I may take it. I'm going to work on a press-in sleeved 240 BBK engine this winter, but I don't want to tear up a jug that still has some usable bores left in it.

I don't get paid until this Friday, but if you've still got one of the worn-out 68mm cylinders/heads left (doesn't matter which one), I may take it. I'm going to work on a press-in sleeved 240 BBK engine this winter, but I don't want to tear up a jug that still has some usable bores left in it.

Ok, yeah so far I still have both the 68mm jugs. Just shoot me a PM when your ready!