30mm pwk,100w stator,oil block off,etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUALSTROKE

Giving away free clues
Technician
Mar 2, 2008
masshole
30mm pwk carb, comews with k&n pod filter setup.I can include a new throttle cable to work with it for a few more.This is a ysn carb not a true keihin carb.Carb and new throttle cable $65 shipped to the 48.

ricky stator 75w unit with adjustable timing plate $75 shipped SOLD!!!!!!!!

New tm desigworks oil block off kit sold!!!!

white yamaha stock shock covers.These are new but have marks from laying around.No rips or tears.$13 shipped

I also have a lightened flywheel for sale.I don't have pics as it is at my shop.I will get some for anyone interested. $40 plus shipping

24bpukw.jpg

15mbdrd.jpg

rm0mki.jpg

143di6q.jpg

293kck9.jpg

Last edited:
seems like i never had a problem he was pretty good with mine, only thing i overpaid on was the plastics, but that was because i wanted em and couldnt find em anywhere else.
he was astill a prick though especially with the "freshly painted" hub....worthless

anways let me know on the lightened flywheel, how much taken off? and how much u want? and who did it? im guessing kor?

Carb is all there.Very clean.Here are more pics of it.Looks like my prints came out on the slide.lol

3163ue1.jpg

2r3k17b.jpg

seems like i never had a problem he was pretty good with mine, only thing i overpaid on was the plastics, but that was because i wanted em and couldnt find em anywhere else.
he was astill a prick though especially with the "freshly painted" hub....worthless

anways let me know on the lightened flywheel, how much taken off? and how much u want? and who did it? im guessing kor?

Nope not kor.I believe Dave Moore racing did it? Have not weighed it to see what it weighs.Looks like a lightened blaster flywheel.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.