3: Extended round style carrier swingarm

I've eyeballed that one....about $100 out of my price range...but I really love it! That would look awesome with my orange transparent powder coat...

I've eyeballed that one....about $100 out of my price range...but I really love it! That would look awesome with my orange transparent powder coat...
contact lance at slc quad customs...he builds nice swingarms. get his number off the website. idk if he lists any blaster swingarms, but he will build one. he doesnt sell carriers tho. jj and a sells really nice carriers. could probly use a banshee round carrier, seeing as the axle swaps..that im not to sure about.

. my swinger was 200 bucks. jj an a sells "used" carriers for 99. go to garage sale link or what ever. best way to go IMO. jjand a build really really nice carriers....comes with everything too.

slc builds strong swingers...i had mine over 10ft..jumped a nice big tabletop with it, no issues. all chromoly, tig welded....

shee carrier will work for you too....

Yeh I thought of the shee carrier since i am eventually doing the shee hydro conversion. That would typically make that transition smoothe without modification.

What is jj and a's website? All I need is a raw finish swinger and i am going to powder coat that to my taste. The hardest thing is saving the money up. Being poor sucks sometimes...but we manage!

http://jjandaracing.com/

go to garage sale. look at 35mm carriers. the 40mm are for drag axles....

those are used....but you would never know it. if you buy new form them they are like 189....between 370 an myself we bought 2 or 3, and they were really really nice.....

Ok so i have came up with another idea. Converting the regular carrier into a round style. I have some fab shills....so don't sweat it.

So B....which carrier housing tube do I need? The 87mm? What do i need as far as clamping down the carrier? I guess....what all do I need to convert this is what I'm saying?

i saw your other thread, and you went nuts on the jj an a website..they have way cool sh*t!!! im not sure what outside diameter is on the carriers. you may have to call and ask what it is on a 35mm banshee carrier.

as far as clamping down the carrier.....they sell the parts for that too. they are small tubes. a bolt slides thruogh both, then you tighten it down with a nylock nut. some guys double up and put 2 per side. mine has 1 per side, never had any issues....and mine gets pretty used and abused....

if you dont want to buy their parts, you can easily make them. just some round stock that a good strong bolt will fit into. some people dont like to use stainless bolts..mine has em...again, so far no issues.....

also when you get your carrier installed, they come with spacers for teh hydro caliper...whichever ones you dont use, can i get from you? i lost 1 of mine...long and embarassing story....but i def need 1...hahah

You referring to the spacers? If i don't use them....sure thing man!

Yeh i saw that tubing after jj & a wrote me back as to what part to use. they call them "Pinch Bolt Sleeves". When i order everything, i will also get them too. I will go to Lowes and get some stainless allen head bolts to hole it down. I believe I can do it with 2 bolts....no need for 4. As long as they are a good grade bolt and stainless, then it should be good to go with some nylon lock nuts on them.

sweet deal. you'll use at least 2 spacers for the brake caliper....there are 2 long ones and 2 short ones.....