+3+1 a arms

2smoker85

Dec 13, 2008
Edgewater MD
these are stock arms extended by tater to +3+1 comes with tie rods no bushings. never used them, decided different route and now they wont work with my application. they have been rattle canned gold and tie rods black, changed color scheme. 200 obo shipped. will post pics later.

here the pics of the a arms

Attachments

• quad 003.jpg
    quad 003.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 257
  • quad 005.jpg
    quad 005.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 247
  • quad 004.jpg
    quad 004.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
k im interested but but the need to be stripped and replace the boots that you painted so toss put your bottom line on the price im thinking like 75 shipped

k im interested but but the need to be stripped and replace the boots that you painted so toss put your bottom line on the price im thinking like 75 shipped

You know damn well the paint will come right off with some chemicals.No need to replace those boots if there just painted.:eek:

ill let them sit in the gargage for that price, im willing to work on the price but damn man u might as well kicked me in the balls. X(

the paint will come off the boots with some cleaner and its just spray paint, it will come off pretty easy, i know u can do better than 75 shipped.

ya they will clean up but time is money and to get a good finish they will need to be blasted so 100.00 plus the ride.

dont tell me just paint over them anything worth doing is worth doing right . something you forgot to think about when you did it . not bashing just saying its goint to take a few bucks to make them look awsome