250r 30 mil mik on blaster?

[QUOTEagain....... no 2 stroke 250 ever came with that small of carb[/QUOTE]

Actually Honda put a Keihin PE 28 on the 1981 ATC 250R. I know because I own one and it's all stock. When I first got it I figured some clown put it on there or something but after looking in the factory service manual that's what was on it from the factory. It does run WAY better with a bigger carb though.

[QUOTEagain....... no 2 stroke 250 ever came with that small of carb

Actually Honda put a Keihin PE 28 on the 1981 ATC 250R. I know because I own one and it's all stock. When I first got it I figured some clown put it on there or something but after looking in the factory service manual that's what was on it from the factory. It does run WAY better with a bigger carb though.[/QUOTE]

you forgot to qoute the rest of my qoute....... "that i know of" ?????

I now know of one....................

The ATC 250R is a high-performance ATV produced by Honda from 1981 to 1986. Early models (1981-1984) used an air-cooled, 248cc single-cylinder 2-stroke engine. Fuel was fed through a 27 mm ('81-'82) or 30 mm ('83-'84) round-slide carburetor.

this says 27mm on '81-82's ???????

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Honda put a Keihin PE 28 on the 1981 ATC 250R. I know because I own one and it's all stock. When I first got it I figured some clown put it on there or something but after looking in the factory service manual that's what was on it from the factory. It does run WAY better with a bigger carb though.

you forgot to qoute the rest of my qoute....... "that i know of" ?????

I now know of one....................

The ATC 250R is a high-performance ATV produced by Honda from 1981 to 1986. Early models (1981-1984) used an air-cooled, 248cc single-cylinder 2-stroke engine. Fuel was fed through a 27 mm ('81-'82) or 30
mm ('83-'84) round-slide carburetor.

Wasn't Tryin to call ya out on it I just happened to know of one man. And it may say 27mm in that but I've measured it and it's 28.3mm

this says 27mm on '81-82's ???????[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
OK so I got part of my carb from yamaturd in the mail today and it is a 34mm flat slide. yamaturd said he forgot to ship some of the other parts so he is suposed to ship the rest tomarrow. Does anyone know were I can find a parts diagram for this carb so I can order some jets and a neadle and probably a rebuild kit.