240cc turbo blaster

get to f*ck, no offence but who the hell are you? no details on your blaster(if you have one) and you havent told me yet what your role is in vitos or do you just email them... and you said its running 50hp without turbo, so exhaust must work without turbo :O so come on tell us what you do in vito's, I am not saying you dont have somthing to do with vitos but it would be nice to know so i can belive you.

get to f*ck???? u might not even be 15. IT IS possible for a person to have more then one pipe for their bike, your parents only bought you one and said no more until ur next b-day when you turn 11, the motor was together and making 50hp before the turbo setup was built including a different pipe.... i also forgot that 89custom thought it was stupid not to have a oof pipe, just how would you run a turbo with the pipe sticking out the side, all turbo bikes banshee or blaster HAVE to have a inframe pipe

haha pmsl, i may of got the quad bought for me but i had to buy everything you see in my list, you try making that kind of money when you dont have a job and only old stuff and an ebay account. and its clearly not his as he just offends (or tryes) when i ask what he does for vitos, hes just emailed them asking for pics and a little spec. what do you wanna know silverlight? and i will email them when i as about uk shipping

BlasterHP, do you plan on answering the questions or just making more friends? People showed an honest interest in "your" blaster, but you've done nothing but dodge the questions and run your mouth. If you were simply looking for acceptance, then ok, you've lost it so find a new forum to troll through. If that is actually your bike, then why aren't you sharing your information? I'd be proud of something like that...if it were mine.

i dont see a turbo. that pipe comes stright from the block and runs out the back. if theres a turbo, it would be hacked into the exhaust somewhere. please, lets see this turbo...

I agree with what has been said:
You can't run a straight out the side drag pipe with a turbo.
Please post more details for everyone I:I

not all "good" drag pipes are out the side nuff said there, its not a fat-bastard like you can buy from vitos its custom for a 240 with a turbo, i know recommend you all read 89customs avitar

man you need to shut the f*ck up. how did i miss this sh*t? cocky bastard. why you preaching vitos. prove t hats not a fat bastard. since u work for vitos it should be easy.

he is a joke... i found his cocky comments very affensive... i got my blasty when i was 16 and I WORKED FOR EVERY f*ckING DIME I PUT INTO IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH.... even tho i didnt spend 25k on my blaster im still very proud of where i have gotten with the HARD WORK & DEVOTION new parts are nice which i have taken advantage of but ebay is a saint to me... ive saved lots of money by buying peoples slightly used parts! especially my polished rear shock which i am very proud of. to the 15YO stick with your blaster and keep ripping it up!