2011 Midwest blizzard

79xs

Jul 21, 2010
Southeast Wisconsin
Thought I would share some pics from the storm that hit the midwest last night. It might not look like it, but we got over a foot of snow on top of what we already had. The wind blew it around like crazy.

Backyard1.jpg

Driveway8.jpg

Polaris.jpg

yamaha.jpg

dang, that sux for you, but at the same time i'm glad it's there and not here. people here panic when it snows 2".

its fine here.. sun shining... drove to work in 4x4.. cut threw parking lot on the way to work only to learn it was plowed in at the end... snow bank was as high as my hood... so i checked traffic.. got a 10 foot run at it and BAM!!! right threw it!! i think we got like 8-10'' here..

drove home.. running side roads.... seen a work competitors deliver truck smashed in the middle of the road.... only found one side road that wasnt plowed.. time to take the explorer outta 4x4..

I'm in Ohio and we got mostly icey rain with some snow. I work with the fire department and we were out ALL night and all morning fun stuff

Roads were clear up here in Green Bay this morning too. Went to michigan for work today and all was good.

we got about a foot here in IA....

we have about a 120ft long driveway and the snow was about 3ft deep all the way down.... and I went to get the snow blower out, and one of the belts snapped... so I had to shovel it all... it sucked

i have a 3" solid sheet of ice covering my yard. with about 2" of snow covering it. not very bad, but 3" of solid ice is more than we've really ever seen