2006 Modded Blaster Good Deal?

SU420

Jul 24, 2010
Stroudsburg
The Blaster in my sig i bought cheap.
It has has a couple small maintence problems but has a dent in the frame, i know it was a steal but how much do you guys think its worth?

Runs great

Last edited:
You'll find out fast after $2000 in after market parts have very little resale used. I would like to see some pics of the bike.

u will have to find the right person to give u that much for it for some reason people think they can get a good blaster all day for 4 or 500 bucks, then before u know it u have 1500 in it to get it running tip top. if u wanna sell it the best thing u can do is put it to stock and sell all your aftermarket stuff sepererate thats the only way u will make money. i have well over 2 grand in accesories in mine but i had to do the same thing to get anything for it. i seen a bada$$ mx blaster aftermarket everything and stage 3 elkas front and rear go for 861.00 on ebay, there is just no market for a blaster

Not trying to resell.... also i will take pics when i clean it somtime soon

I was just checking how much its worth i thought i was able to get 2,500 if i wanted

people spend alot on blasters i see around my area at least

seend a full system pipe n carb 06 blaster sell for 2,000

Your area is stroudsburg PA.? If so I see those same adds On CL go back and look a month later there still there. I just what a blaster sell on CL that was modded to death the guy let it go for $1800 you could not even come close to building it for that he started at $2500 never got 1 email. I talked to the guy because I bought his spare grab bar and front bumper. Another guy just parted one out in allentown that was badass.

Sadly they arent worth much anymore, and like said before it takes the right person to buy a modded one. I was looking for the hell of it and saw 2003-04 400ex's going for 1800 in good shape.

i saw on cl the other day a stock 250r for like 3000 and then one with a esr 310 cylinder for like 2000 obo. its werid its like if u put like 50 cents in to a blaster. it looses like a dolar in value lol.

You'll be a lucky guy to get 1500 for it..............

I'm not sayin that to be an ass, blasters just arent worth much anything any more, if fact blaster, the 400's are a dime a dozen. I live in a sh*tty place for bikes but I can easily find a 400 ex or an ltz for 800-1600 in good shape. ( just noting else lol)