2005 blaster tors??

Nope I haven't leak tested it has a fresh rebuild impact dived head and cylinder has 120psi compression and stays and 120psi doesn't leak. Now doesn't idle at All again.. HAS A mind of its own haha jk It was running at of gas causing it to rev up lol. I have to find a flat head then I will get to work

The screw is big enough you can turn it with your fingers, has grip on the sides too

Just because a motor has 120psi doesnt mean its leak free... You should really invest in a leak tester, NOT another top end rebuild.

I clipped the plug for the tors off on mine, where it feeds off the frame, then twisted the wires together. I have my idle adjusted on mine up by the thumb throttle, the barrel adjuster under the rubber cover. Oil block off kit, runs perfect at 32:1 with stock 230 main jetting, airbox lid and snorkel on. Put in a fresh spark plug with fresh 32:1 93 octane, clean air filter with the above and you should be ok unless like others have stated the crank seals are worn.

Like I said the crank seals are good heat cycles were performed. Everything u guys are saying my mechanic did. COMPRESSION GOOD NO AIR LEAKS. We're Is there a thumb throttle screw adjustment screw. Mine is a 2005 rele annoying y it won't idle.

I already told you in post #14. It's under the seat. Take your seat off. Locate the carb. It's the big flat head screw on top.

You need some patience when working on it... By turning it so much we dont have a starting point for you to get an idle.... turn it all the way right, then back it out 1.5 turns.

Start there.

See if it idles

If its SUPER high, kill it ASAP and turn it left half a turn. Do small adjustments from there on

You are here asking for help, but you are not doing the things that will help you. Read post number 6 and get rid of the TORS. I provided a link that will guide you through it.

The link I put in post #6 is for 03-06 models. Very easy to follow. Same concept as older models, but you have to cut and connect the wires in 2 different spots. Did you look at the link?