2005 blaster clutch issues.

Nickmazz

Nov 12, 2012
When i put it in gear it stalls. Unless i give it gas and put it in gear at the same time.

What oil are you using in trans? Is the motor fully warmed up? Try working the clutch several times before shifting. Maybe to much freeplay in cable/not enough disengagement. Clutch basket is getting grooved.

The guy who had it b4 rode it a lot in the sand pits behind his house 1000+ acres i rebuilt the top end runs great just the clutch lol it has like 5 different types of oil in it i gotta change it but oil can cause it to do that. What kind of oil and how much do i put in.

Thanks,
Nick

The guy who had it b4 rode it a lot in the sand pits behind his house 1000+ acres i rebuilt the top end runs great just the clutch lol it has like 5 different types of oil in it i gotta change it but oil can cause it to do that. What kind of oil and how much do i put in.

Thanks,
Nick

i use bel-ray gear oil. off the top of my head it's about 650ml of oil

Ok will do..... Do u think that the 5 differenet can cuz it not to function. When i pull the lever in the lever on the motor is pulled in all the way. SO deff not ADJUSTMENT

Ok will do..... Do u think that the 5 differenet can cuz it not to function. When i pull the lever in the lever on the motor is pulled in all the way. SO deff not ADJUSTMENT
if it was my blaster i would get some cheap oil from walmart and use it to "flush" the bottom end.and then put some good oil in it (one brand only lol).. also look at the cable also,it is stretched or worn at all?

Thanks,
Nick

If your oil isn't wet clutch approved its bad on it. You need oil that has NO friction modifiers. Fill with 650ml

I also use bel-ray I use the gearsaver brand of bel-ray.

As long as its the correct weight any oil will do u just no friction modifiers

You can also use the auto trans fluid without friction modifiers I'm almost certain it's type-F!

You should change the 5 oil blend anyways. Do that first adjust it and see if that helps.