2004 Yamaha Blaster!

Pwncody

Aug 13, 2011
Somerset, KY
Pretty much my Blaster Is stock, Just tell me what you all think. :D

1z22c1k.jpg

No I had It going 105, Then the piston blew, So I put a racing piston In and ever since then Ive been have problems. It wont even go over 30mph right now.

Last edited:
Yea....... No it wasnt going 105 unless you put some magical pixie dust on the engine that gave it a boost.

Stock blaster engines go at an average top speed of 58-61 Miles Per Hour. I dont think this is the right place for you. Let me help you out, go here: Retard Forum

it's mathematically not possible to have had it going that fast.

sooooooooooooooo

leakdown test, compression test, what does the plug look like?

and wear a helmet

Theres 4 problems here:

1) Its impossible for a stock blaster to go 105 Miles Per Hour
2) You said you put a "Racing Piston" in it. Define a racing piston
3) Your saying that you blew the stock piston and then put a "racing piston" in it and now it wont go anywhere over 30 MPH. Clearly you have done something wrong when re-assembling it. You probably have horrible compression or an air leak.
4) You spelled piston wrong and in your avatar it says "BlasterForums.com". Its BlasterForum.com dude.

my blaster isnt no where near stock and it only goes around 65. looks like you have an extended swingarm to me.

Is that all you guys on here know how to do Is flame people? Wow I spelt "Piston" wrong and In my Avatar pic I put "BlasterForums" what's the big deal? It's a misspell, my bad.

sorry dude you just came off the wrong way man. every person that has spent a lot of time on this forum knows about as fast as a blasty will ever go under it's own power is maybe 70-75mph. just impossible to go faster due to gearing and rpm limitations.

my 450r is pushin around 60hp and doubt it could go any higher than 80mph,,, i think this guy is mixing up his mph with kmph, 105km would be low sixtys in mph

if it wont go above 30 its possible you put the piston in backwards so that the intae windows on the piston are reverse , it will run but like sh*t.