2003 blaster help plese

1130all

Mar 15, 2009
i traded for this atv and it had a bad miss .i have unhooked the tors and the parking brake sensor with no help and it still misses after cleaning carb .they rebuilt the engine but i dont know if they used new gaskets will a air leak cause my promblem it is very noticeable in gear.it does not seem to have alot of power and it is like it has a sputter or like a rev limiter is kicking in before it is supposed to .plese help i would like to ride.

can you give a better description of what it does as far as what gear it's in when it does it and does it rev high or bog low?

it sputters in the lower gears until you get going good but it does not seem to have much power.when you push the throttle it seems to spudder or miss like not fire all the time.it revs fine in neutral but you can still fill the miss and when you put in gear it is like the revlimiter is kicking

any mods? did you do a compression test? but all it sounds like is your main and pilot are off, or maybe even clogged. check it out let us know

Might try a new spark plug if you havent already. Had this problem with mine a few times, was just a bad plug except mine would only run for a minute and die.

i bought a new plug today i will try tommorow and let you know.will a air leak at tyhe base gasket cause my problem .it has pletty of compression .i dont believe they put new gaskets on it when they overhauled it .it also has a fmf exhaust

ok will try will the jetting have any thing to do with it because it only has a 230 main jet what should i run with my exhaust and it has boyesen reeds in it