2001 yamaha blaster 1200$

hrdkrtazz

Oct 30, 2008
i have a 2001 yamaha blaster that is completely redone. it has a new motor from top to bottom. new rod and crank, tranny gears, bearrings and seals, new degree key, bored 80 over with a namura piston and rings and a stage 1 porting on the cylinder. it has a full DG exhaust, K&N air filter, protaper bars, 4 new tires, new brakes, new carrier,New vito clutch,New clutch/brake cables and swingarm bearrings. Since the rebuild I only ran one tank of gas through it. No time to ride,no places to ride.and no trailer to haul it. i am open to trade (Warrior,Banshee,honda 300ex-400ex,or raptor) but no junk please... if interested call Robert at 484-464-5003....this quad is Extremely Fast for a blaster.And VERY CLEAN!i am asking 1200 Or best offer

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/921482491/cvxfa

no time to ride, but willing to trade for another ATV that will collect dust in the garage....

sounds like a good price, hope it sells.

Mainly another ATV that will withstand plowing is what i meant.for the winter and also i was just curious at what other offers i got.open to all cash offers tho no 300-400$ tho..

What no one wants a new blaster?Willing to reason with the price and will deliver within a radious?Must sell asap

Where ya located? And by the first 300, do you mean the first to pay 300 gets it, but they still have to pay the rest(basically reserving it), or is it for 300?

that craigslist ad makes no sence. "no time to ride, no were to ride, no trailer to haul it. Open to trades... shee, 400ex blah blah blah."

duh??????

I was kidding about the 300$ offer just wanted to get peoples attention..haha and 89custom i really dont know if i would take offers becuz of no place to ride and such.I was just curious on what offers i would get really still 1200 or best offer

hahaha oh yeah well i will tade 3 sheep 3 goats and one case of natural light (minus one can), or were you serious?