2001 warrior

rustler2580

Oct 17, 2011
new york
As some of you know i had a 2003 yamaha blaster, i posted a topic about a boring question the other day because i was looking into getting a new pistion and wasnt sure if i should have gotten bored or not well i know longer have that i swapped it for a 2001 warrior, sick at that. It has sh*t load of aftermarket parts on it, moto x rims, holeshot tires all the way around, aftermarket bumpers, fmf powerbomb header and aftermarket muffler, aftermarket pegs, protaper bars, fx bodykit, front end looks like yfz, extended swingarm and a arms, and prolly forgetting a few, and a sh*tload of spare parts and frame i got with it. i got one hell of a deal.

yeah i just saw the pics after i posted. not too shabby. you need to ditch the bug eye lights with those yfz style plastics though. the raptor 350 or yfz headlights look way better with that kit.

Thats how it was when i got it over the weekend, plan on doing more sh*t to it when i get the money, gotta have money to do that sh*t bro lol. But still i got one sweet deal the kid was stupid.

Thanks doublebleh, Ya i love them plastics i think they look pretty sick on the warrior they make it look bad ass, And blasterboy, They didnt come off anything alls i know its a FX body kit for the warrior. Sure you can find them on ebay or something, or find a website that has them. He didnt say where he got them. Taking it to my buddies today to tear it down and go threw it and tighten sh*t that needs to be tightened down and sh*t. But i think the kid was pop starting it because he said it needed a starter and the ignition had to be fixed and i didnt get no starter with it and all the wires and sh*t for the starter are taped off and dont look like he messed with the ignition and the end of the positive battery cable is broken off on to the batter so i think he was just pop starting it and even if i do gotta put money into it or fix it it was dam well worth the trade. simple as that.

Thanks doublebleh, Ya i love them plastics i think they look pretty sick on the warrior they make it look bad ass, And blasterboy, They didnt come off anything alls i know its a FX body kit for the warrior. Sure you can find them on ebay or something, or find a website that has them. He didnt say where he got them. Taking it to my buddies today to tear it down and go threw it and tighten sh*t that needs to be tightened down and sh*t. But i think the kid was pop starting it because he said it needed a starter and the ignition had to be fixed and i didnt get no starter with it and all the wires and sh*t for the starter are taped off and dont look like he messed with the ignition and the end of the positive battery cable is broken off on to the batter so i think he was just pop starting it and even if i do gotta put money into it or fix it it was dam well worth the trade. simple as that.

there is no starter on it? please don't ride it like that. your oil will be under the motor instead of inside lol

and i hope he didn't ride it like that now that i think about it...

No there is no starter to it, and trust me i was not planning on riding it like that because i had a feeling it would hurt it. I just really hope the kid wasnt riding it like that, so probably be awhile before i can even ride it because i dotn ahve the money for a starter right now.