2000 Silverado 4x4

ant_mb

Feb 22, 2010
Delran NJ
It's a 2000 Silverado 4x4 with 219,000 miles. It runs good, and has been my daily driver for the last 2 years. It has a 5 speed manual transmission V6, air conditioning and power locks. The interior is in good shape. Everything on the truck works as it should except for the fuel gauge, which wasn't working when I bought it 2 years ago. It has a couple deep scratches on the side and one on the hood. Clutch was replaced February of 2010 and has about 20,000 miles on it. When you release the clutch you can hear a whine coming from the transmission. I though having the clutch and through out bearing replace would fix it, but it didn't. It's been that was since I bought it and hasn't caused me any problems.

I'm located in Delran NJ 08075

New in 2011
New Tires
Brakes, rotors front and back and Calipers on front
New Water pump
TPS Sensor
IAC Valve
Plugs, wires, coil, rotor and cap

$3,000

33er01v.jpg

vqjk7t.jpg

2qj9js1.jpg

ct3lf.jpg

Will consider a partial trade for ATV. Not really looking for a Blaster as I can pick those up for a few hundred around here(I know its a blaster site).

Had 3 mexicans come by today and pay me $3,500 for it. They were going to send it to Mexico to their dad.

Last edited:
Thanks man. I will consider a blaster, but nothing even close to stock.

The truck runs great, and looks good for it's age. I will even drive it to you(withen a couple hundred miles) if the deal is right!

I would of thought about it ,if it was an auto trans. I have a manual now and I'm tired of shifting.

oo.. yea i drive my dads 350 chevy bored to a 360 with a bulldog 5 speed and a posie rear end man this truck will haull and thing man i love it man. but prolly wont have it much longer due to my moms car needs fixed an she wount stop BITCHIN cuz her car dont drive right lol..