2000 blaster =(

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
I am selling the blaster because I need more of a hunting quad thats a little more queiter and will tow me a deer out of the woods; also because I need more of a offroad quad like in the woods offroad. Heres a link from craigslist I am NOT parting it our sorry.
2000 yamaha blaster

That sucks... You can always pick up another blasty someday. That's what's great about them can get them fairly cheap.

yea but thats not gonna be good for deer and hunting lol. stay away from 2 stroke if your doing that sh*t. look into the kodiak 450. those are nice.

Get a foreman! slow turd will hual anything and run forever. We use ours to plow snow, move soil, and push dead cars around, it runs great for being 9 years old. Just change the oil a few times a year with synthetic and your set.

get a yam they make the best atvs out there. hondas arent bad. but i prefer yamaha. as far as polaris, they make some of the worst offroad vehicles. they f*cking suck. someone try and argue

I think I might have found a trail boss its a 2001 with front and rear racks=) its a 325 and he says its in perfect condition. So when I get home I am going to e-mail the guy and see if he will trade me he gets my blaster and I get the trail boss. He is asking like 1300 or 1500 so I think it would be an even trade.

yea my frind has a trail boss 250 auto 2wd but we ride it in strip pits we ride up some steep hills all just fine and we pull started his other four wheeler with it and i was driving and ran good !! i like those but thats the only auot i have evr drove so i have nothing to compare it to but i thought it would be a good utilty and mud quad not so much for spinning out on dry grass but gravel mud anything it ill go through!!!

i really like kawasaki praries. the newer praries are 650's and they haul ass. they have tons of power and can get through anything with a set of good tires. good luck with your search