2 cycle weed eater oil?

It's not going to kill it over night or anything. I just would use it very rarely. My guess is that the wear will be over time more than anything. I've been using valvoline outboard for mine haha. Got like 200 bottles free.

yeah it will be fine... im cousin has been using it for 2 years strait...

I have gone through 3 topends he has gone through 0 lol

ya i dont think its too bad, but its just better lubrication in the long run if you run good oil, i ran some ace hardware chainsaw mix one time, but best to run good oil i think. yamalube, amsoil, or somethin to that effect....

yo i put outdoor 2stroke oil for chainsaws, and leaf blowers in mine. i think its better lubrication cuz of its industrial aplication. and i run 1/2 20w40 and oil stabilizer in my trans. blaster runs like no other. it idles low until the the oil is warm/hot cuz its think like honey. blasty runs fine and quieter than normal.

my old blaster was run for a year on lawn boy 2 stroke oil, nasty sh*t, stinks and your fuel is almost black, than i got it and switched to hp2, you can run it if you have to but run a lil heavery say 28:1 instead of 32:1

eh i dont really think it matters too much look at it like this do you go easy on a weedeaters engine if your like me im ALWAYS W.O.T. on our weed wacker and it hasnt blown up yet