+2 a arms

100 flat back to your door before 2011.. im in the Christmas spirit. I:I

man thats crazy cheap prices matt....its just all that work for next to nothing ....have some more green brotha

u guys would be true foolz not to hook up with matt and get these deals.....top notch work for almost free...stand up move bro I:I

man thats crazy cheap prices matt....its just all that work for next to nothing ....have some more green brotha

u guys would be true foolz not to hook up with matt and get these deals.....top notch work for almost free...stand up move bro I:I

hahah thanks craig..it does take more than most think to do this kinda fab work.

Reactions: 89blasty
gonna get my man joe (awk) to beat the crap outta these things really soon. they arent going to be the prettiest arms but i believe they will work great.

arm6.jpg

arm5.jpg

Looks pretty good, i didn't mean any insult in what i was saying about a yb product. How much is the total stretch? I'd like to hear how Awk likes them, and might be interested in a set myself

Looks pretty good, i didn't mean any insult in what i was saying about a yb product. How much is the total stretch? I'd like to hear how Awk likes them, and might be interested in a set myself

i am getting the ones awk was getting, i wont get a test till april, but i bet freek will have his hands on some soon

no insult taken... for now these will be 175 shipped to your door... might have something coming later down the road with replacable joints..they will likely be over 300 though.

After Xmas I may send you my swing arm.I'm not sure yet if I want + 2 or + 3.I want to be able to turn good in tight trails but want it long enuff to help keep the front down.

After Xmas I may send you my swing arm.I'm not sure yet if I want + 2 or + 3.I want to be able to turn good in tight trails but want it long enuff to help keep the front down.

unless you have some aggressive porting a +2 will be fine.. im gonna run a +2 on my trail quad.. with a flotek triple port on a stroker..ect ect..now i should have went +4 but i think all the wheelies will be fun..its a play bike..supposed to be fun.

100 bones before the 1st! I:I

How is it going to work with the lower shock mount being moved out? I still have stock shocks

that would slighty lower the front end if you didnt have the lower mount moved in... but having the lower mount moved it would be a bad plan if your goin to get longer shocks in the future, and if you were to get a set of strokers a-arms he would ask you what type of shock you are runnin with those arms to adjust accordingly.

that would slighty lower the front end if you didnt have the lower mount moved in... but having the lower mount moved it would be a bad plan if your goin to get longer shocks in the future, and if you were to get a set of strokers a-arms he would ask you what type of shock you are runnin with those arms to adjust accordingly.

right on...............

these are ready and going to be good to go.. i decided to ad 2 small "gussets", if you will where i thought there may have been a weak spot.they are hidden under the a arm so they will not affect looks. i have 110% faith in these holding up to any degree of abuse. they will be a +1.5 a arm and i can set them up for whatever length shocks you want to run. i also have the tie rods extended to go with these but forgot pics..they are nothing fancy. just longer stock type tie rods.

arm7.jpg

arm9.jpg

arm8.jpg

if i can find a cheap set of shocks for these and some chedda you might be geting mine how much ya think shipings gana cost :p