+2 a arms

can i ask a question? not picking or nothing....... but i can see there is no way to widen the bottoms out to make up for the length.....do yo thing that the "curve" might be the possible week link of the arms? other then that, they look really good

can i ask a question? not picking or nothing....... but i can see there is no way to widen the bottoms out to make up for the length.....do yo thing that the "curve" might be the possible week link of the arms? other then that, they look really good

no..they are sleeved.. the area that is reworked is stronger than the stock material.

thanks!

what you see isnt the strength but the beauty, the strength is on the inside, these are double tubed joints, one inside (chrome moly i beleive), then one over top of it to match the original diameter, welded then smoothed for looks
these are not just butted together and welded, you will bend the original arm before this joint

correct me if i'm wrong matt

oh i know...... at least i hoped lol, but i have seen taters other work. they do look nice..... i cant decide though lol..... i want my ball joints replaced, and able to be replaced.... i am really thinking hard on this one lol.

what you see isnt the strength but the beauty, the strength is on the inside, these are double tubed joints, one inside (chrome moly i beleive), then one over top of it to match the original diameter, welded then smoothed for looks
these are not just butted together and welded, you will bend the original arm before this joint

correct me if i'm wrong matt

right on joe.. except for the rear tube on the lower arm.. its only 1 tube that is tightly fit inside the stock tube.. this one is not chromoly but a thicker wall steel about .125 wall for added strength. this is the tube i also have the "gusstes" you could say for added strength. I:I

oh i know...... at least i hoped lol, but i have seen taters other work. they do look nice..... i cant decide though lol..... i want my ball joints replaced, and able to be replaced.... i am really thinking hard on this one lol.

i def. understand the balljoint dillema.. these are the same angle though so it is not too hard on the joints..but as with any moving part they do wear out.i will most likely be doing a complete a arm for these soon.. but the materials cost alot and price will likely be well over $300.

Well here are some pics, got them today already diging in, u definately wont want shocks longer then 16.25" thats what mine are and i am gunna have to adjust the preload in order for them to work

now let the pics speak, i have about 30 minutes of prep into the painted arms before the prime hit

mblld1.jpg

2uduyo9.jpg

aff0wk.jpg

mr8n04.jpg

2hn2u4h.jpg

Well here are some pics, got them today already diging in, u definately wont want shocks longer then 16.25" thats what mine are and i am gunna have to adjust the preload in order for them to work

now let the pics speak, i have about 30 minutes of prep into the painted arms before the prime hit

Nice! Those look like nice solid arms. Hope to get a ride report soon! I:I

well here is what your front end will look like, looks pretty good to me they werent the easiest in the world to get in there the front left arm took some work, but it fits fine, now i just gotta work on these shocks and see what i can do, looks like they will need a rebuild, which is gunna cost me $200 i guess, but they will be sweet after that

xpcvw4.jpg

well here is what your front end will look like, looks pretty good to me they werent the easiest in the world to get in there the front left arm took some work, but it fits fine, now i just gotta work on these shocks and see what i can do, looks like they will need a rebuild, which is gunna cost me $200 i guess, but they will be sweet after that

xpcvw4.jpg

they look awesome!!!!

xpcvw4.jpg

they look great cant wait for a ride report
shoulda took the pic with one side stock and the other extended :p

That looks good, what shocks are you running?

I will be running trx250r works triple rates. They are too long right now but the preload is also at the max, and one shock is leaking so i need a rebuild on em, i am waiting on word back from a works technician so we can figure out what is best for me.

they look great cant wait for a ride report
shoulda took the pic with one side stock and the other extended :p

I thought i took one but can seem to find it.

Well today i got my front brakes on, looks like they will work fine with the stock hydros, meaning u arn spending another 70 bucks on brake lines, took a pic but i cant find my camera cord yet

awesome man
Hey tater did ya get my stock a arms yet?

no they did not come yet..hopefully tomorrow..

i also wanted to add a few pics of the relocated shock mount.. these are a members arms that is using stock length blaster shocks.. few pics:

mount.jpg

mount3.jpg

mount2.jpg