1999 blaster

What kind of puller would I need to get the case apart

any 2 jaw puller will work

19_case_tool.jpg

Last edited:
I'm goin to start stripping the rest of the Blaster apart so I can paint the Frame, arms and swingarm. The frame will be black and the a-arms and swingarm will be red or whie

What aftermarket handle bars are close to stock height and width? Mine got bent and I straighten it as close as I could but it has a weird feelin now.

I plan on gettin these bars but which bend would fit a 5' 11" person the best. I'm thinkin the yfz bend

noone can tell you which handle bar is best. they are all different as are peoples opinions on them. if you want a stock size and bend, take your old one to the store and find a match. if you want to upgrade, choose one you think you may like. if it is to wide, you can cut them down. i myself perfer to run the pro taper cr high bend fat bar full width. it fits me just right and is comfortable to me.

oh, and i also perfer to use a bar without the cross brace. for me, its a safety concern. i saw a buddy years ago flip a quad and the bars ended up under his helmet. if he had the cross bar, it would have been way worse than it was.

I'm gonna get those bars. My buddy's son has them on his blaster and they were really comfortable.