1996 Blaster with Title and Registration

JoshHockey95

Oct 22, 2010
Western PA
My Blaster is up for sale. $1300 obo needs to go fast. Will come with a parts motor needs bore, head resurfaced, piston, rings, possibly crank, Has brand new clutch fibers and steels. An extra set of plastics, an extra seat, stock axle with bad carrier, banshee front shocks, full set of stock shocks, extra set of rear rims and tires, exhaust packing, leakdown tester, some sprockets, a chain, original front brakes, a 6 pack rack, any other blasty stuff I may have.

Right now blasty has a motor from an 04 with 120psi compression, FMF Fatty Pipe and shortened Power Core II Silencer. Upgraded to Hydro Brakes all around and have 03 Hood and Headlight working. New bearings all around this spring Tires great all around. Have RAD axle carrier and G-Force adjustable axle. Other Mods listed in sig. You can see pics and history of this quad in my build thread. Link http://www.blasterforum.com/full-rebuilds-128/joshhockey95s-build-38645/

Wow man thats an awesome deal. If I had the money and my build was done I would deffinately buy this. Good luck on the sale, hopefully someone will scoop it up fast! Free BUMP