1991 suzuki lt250r--06 blaster

nbutler

Aug 3, 2008
georgia
my cousin is giving me a 91 suzuki 250r this weekend, it has some problems but its free so...

but my question is ..will any of the suspension parts fit on my blaster(a-arms,shocks,swingarm,axle)??

The front shocks will fit. You just have to make spacers for the upper mount to make it fit tight. Huge difference compared to stock blaster shocks.

yea thanks but i think im just gonna fix it and have 2 quads cuz its not as bad as i though it would be

yea i got it i started painting some stuff on the engine, wheels and frame, when im all done it will be black and yellow

it needs some work but its not nearly as bad as he said it was and i didnt pay anthing for it so...

but it started up today and i rode it down the street and back but i leaks coolant from the crack in the cylinder so i gotta get that fixed

and sorry if this offends anybody, but the 250r kicks the sh*t out of my blaster

oh idk how to put pics on there if someone tells me how to do it i will

oh and for whoever wants to know, the front and rear shocks will fit with some spacers

yea man u shouldve seen the sh*t i washed off of that thing, even with my big gas pressure washer it still took me an hour or so and the gas i drained out was gross too cuz it sat outside for 4 years

yea he already drove it....it has a crack in the cylinder so it dont hold coolant so he cant ride it very long...but he is getting a new cylinder soon so.

yes it runs and heres some pics

IMG00237.jpg

IMG00238.jpg

IMG00239.jpg

IMG00241.jpg