1991 Blaster, squiking noise,stuck front end

Feb 20, 2016
1991 Blaster, freshly rebuilt my top end, only thing is now everytime I go to turn the quad and move it when in a fully turned position it makes this crazy loud squiking noise and is very tense to move, i have attempted to get rid of the problem by spraying all purpose wd-40 and another lubricant but still doesn't make a difference, my friend said it might be the break pads, keep in mind the only place the noise is happening is the front 2 wheels right behind the tires around the a arms area really need help want it to move flushly without any weird noises :(

grease the bearings
there are grease nipples on the a arms and on the steering stem, grease them up with a grease gun. pump them up till the old nasty grease comes out.

Down load a service manual or buy one. This will help you with maintenance and understand what people are tell you.

Best thing to do first is to support the frame so wheels are off the ground and inspect the whole front end.
Yours has like 25 years of wear.

Where the A-arms pivot at the frame there are bushings that probably need replacing. There are grease zeros at the pivot point.
This is where the online or Clymers Repair Manual really helps.

image.jpeg

So where do I grease the bolt v
?

What bolt are you talking about?
If you have an injector needle for grease gun you can grease ball joints (as best you can) wheel bearings I think you can pull one seal and get some grease in there. Might as well grease brake pivot with caliper grease while you're doing all this maintenance, shoe pivots too