$100 blaster

badluck91

Sep 10, 2010
new iberia louisian
Got a really good deal from a dumb ass that didnt know anything about bikes, when he parked it it wasnt running he worked on it for a year and let it sit up.. my buddy called me and asked me if i wanted a bike for 100 and hearing it was a blaster i told him i was on my way.. same day mabye an hour after picking up the bike i rode it for a week strait, now its time to rebuild the bastard.. alot of progress to come hopefull..

things done to it..
bills pipe
vitos carbon reeds
jetted 36 pilot 260 main
itp rims

what ill be doing..
painting every single thing
on it and restoring it all
wanna bore it out to .60
get and extended swinger
and shaft
get some new plastics
and alot more..

but here are some pics of the little
progress i have gotten too so far..

strart
11.jpg

111.jpg

stripped all the paint off
11111.jpg

111111.jpg

1111111.jpg

11111111.jpg

111111111.jpg

will have more tomoro the bike will be black, yellow, and engine rims exhaust and swingarm will be gold

nice project ya got there man I:I lol that yellow has got to be the worst half ass attempt at a paint job i have ever seen :eek::eek:. good work so far and keep the pics coming, we love pics haha I:I :D

oh man.. you got a steal on the price.. but im not really digging the color scheme youre making it.
thing looks sick.. literally

and just a quick question... when you say that you "wanna bore it out to .60" is there a reason for this? is the cylinder damaged? has it been bored out to .050 already?
just wondering...?

and just a quick question... when you say that you "wanna bore it out to .60" is there a reason for this? is the cylinder damaged? has it been bored out to .050 already?
just wondering...?

ya man don't bore it out more than you need to. it doesn't give you performance

I really wanna do this. How hard is it? And will the spray paint actually stay on the frame "well" for a long time if i prep it good? I'm debating on what color to go with, i may tape off the area where the vin code is.... idk

I really wanna do this. How hard is it? And will the spray paint actually stay on the frame "well" for a long time if i prep it good? I'm debating on what color to go with, i may tape off the area where the vin code is.... idk

its not nice to hijack someone elses build thread lol :D. but yeah, properly prepped spray paint can last a while. mine is all spray paint and even the leading edges of my a arms are still nice.

I like the colors I'm going with, always wanted a gold engine with rims too, for the shocks I have covers for them, and on the question about .60 yes the piston blew up and it was .50 bored.. And I'm using a gun yamahafan, but if you prep every thing right it'll stick, ain't really too hard to tear everything down..

Got all my stuff back yester day, put it all on now im doing the break in period..

later on im removing the frame and gonna get it blasted and power coated but for now
here is where im at with my finished build..
bl.jpg

blas.jpg

blaste.jpg

blasterr.jpg

I wont lie to ya man, the early pics looked horrible! Now it looks SWEET! I have always been a fan of black and yellow, they bring the best out of each other, yellow makes the black shine, and black makes the yellow glisten. Just my thoughts...I:I

a good deal is one that you walk away from and never have to question weather or not you got screwed and I would say you got a freakin good deal

Thanks, I spent only around 400 on it and it's basically in perfect running condition, gonna swap a yz motor in it soon.. I got the lights from advanced auto they suck when using both of them do I disconnect them and put one on the front bumper bar and it's pertty bright.. Anybody got tips on the engine swap??