05 blaster part out.

71dodge

Apr 24, 2010
inverness FL
alright well my trucks costing more then id hope for so the blaster has to go. i was turning it into a custom drag/ trail bike and no exspenses were spared. everything that iv put on the bike is either new or has be redone.

purple blaze powder coated frame. id like 200 it has a title and has never been in a wreck and has never seen a trail since powder coating.

pro taper high bend handle bars. new never rode with nothing. 80 obo comes with new spider grips as well

shock wear evolution twisted shcok covers front and rear. again never used 50

new purple skull pile seat cover made to fit the blaster seat. 50.

the 200cc motor. 6 speed. needs a top end. make me a offer.

new front maiyer black plastics. never sen a trail 75. for the set

razr front tires with ITP T-9 rims. they have been polished and look new. 150

rear set of razrs with ITP T-9 have been polished 160 they fit warrior hubs.

thats all i can think of right now. but it was a complte bike so i have more stuff. oh and it also has disk brake set up front and rear they work real well. make me a offer.

also i have all recipts for every part that was bought (except the handle bars and grips.) and they will be included. and all prices do not include shipping and are all OBO

Picture%20124.jpg

Picture%20085.jpg

Picture%20087.jpg

Picture%20111.jpg

Picture%20083.jpg

Last edited:
I've watched you put a lot of time, $$$ , & pride into your Blasty, it sucks you gotta sell it. :( Can't you get a loan to fix your truck?

I've watched you put a lot of time, $$$ , & pride into your Blasty, it sucks you gotta sell it. :( Can't you get a loan to fix your truck?

i sure did. idont wanna sell it but were am i gonna get a loan? im ony 15 and the truck needs quite a few things that a loan isnt gonna cover. and my parents arent gonna help me cause they already gave me the truck as it is. its hard finding stuff for a 69 dodge D-100. thanks for your comment tho. :)

top end needs to be redone with a bore n piston. and it was .20 over. and i might have sombody local buying it so sale is pending